"I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well" - Diane Ackerman
Aug 10, 2008
What to do with weekends?
I handle weekends best when there are plans, trips, etc. involved. Our trip to Durham has to be rescheduled. M and I don't do so well when we are left to our own devices to fill in all this time. Not sure when it got to be that way but it has. I always insist on working on the never-ending to-do list, but even I'm too tired lately to get much crossed off. We're both tired and cranky, and would rather watch TV/movies/Olympics or nap than do stuff! Work has been incredibly stressful lately, so I welcome the respite that weekends provide; now if I only knew what to do with them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment