"I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well" - Diane Ackerman
Mar 14, 2009
Going to Vegas, baby!
I now have a new trip in sight, which is exactly how I like things to be! My friend SS is getting married in August, and we are having her bachelorette party in Las Vegas the first wknd in April. It's going to be about 11-12 girls and should be a great, partying time! I should mention that this is my very FIRST trip to Vegas (M and I are the only people we know amongst our friends and colleagues who haven't been there), and I can't wait. I made M promise to take me for my 30th birthday if I hadn't already been, and he was not looking forward to that. Neither one of us is into gambling, so LV has no special draw for M; me, I just wanted to see it, and do all the other things one can do there. He's now relieved that I'm going with a bunch of girls and he's off the hook!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment