I've been stressed for the past few days. It seemed we'd gotten a bit in over our heads with things to do. We decided to have the carpet cleaned in the whole house... have you ever had to do that? There's a lot of work involved with moving everything out of the way! And then, you have to put it all back! It made me realize that we're definitely getting professionals to help us move!
Then, there was all the prepping to be done for M's parents' visit for Thanksgiving: putting the house back together, cleaning, grocery shopping, planning meals, etc. And, we're also exchanging X-mas presents during this weekend since we're going to be gone. All of that was a lot of pressure, which I must admit I was putting on myself.
M was awesome, and it really was a team effort to get things done. And now that his parents have arrived, and T-giving is almost here (tomorrow), I'm not so stressed anymore. Not sure where this new-found peace is coming from, but for now, I'm going to trust that things will fall into place.
P.S. Did you notice that somewhere in all this, there was no mention of preparations for the trip? Let me not focus on that very long, because it too shall fall into place!
2 comments:
Off to India? Ah, how I envy you young jet-setters! Thank you for putting me on your blog list Namita, perhaps sometime after your trip we can meet in Charlotte and you can fill me in on the details that don't make it onto your blog. :)
Also, are you planning to move? If so, I hope not too far out of NC.
:) Carol
great blog...those of us who don't travel get to live vicariously through you! That goes for carpet cleaning, too! : )
Post a Comment