You ever notice that no matter what you do, work always gets busy right before you're taking some time off! I have to get a couple of big projects done, and spend 3 days next week in another area (as part of my training), all within the next 7 business days. And unlike other times, it's not like I can (or want to?!) stay late or work on the weekend... I've gotta get stuff done for this trip.
Surprisingly, the peace I found last week has stayed with me. I am just getting stuff done and crossing things off of my to-do lists. Speaking of which... I came across a to-do list blog that's been turned into a book. That, and having friends post comments, inspires me to keep blogging!
So, let me know you're out there reading (otherwise, am I talking to myself?)...
P.S. I'm excited that I could add a slideshow of my Flickr pics to this blog. I love a one-stop shop!
1 comment:
I'm reading! You just need to post more often :P
Post a Comment