I have been fortunate enough to have seen a few places around the world, and yet it's this upcoming trip to India that has me wanting to keep a blog. Perhaps it's the fact that I haven't been to India in 7 years, and I want to write about my observations of how much it has changed. It could be that this is M's first trip and I can't wait to see it from his perspective. Or, that we're attending a wedding... there's nothing like an Indian wedding in India! And, of course, this trip will see family members together in India in a manner previously unseen. It's all of that and more. I realized that it will be nearly impossible for me to catch up my friends/family on a 4-week long trip, and a blog is a perfect way for them to keep up with it all along. Plus, I'm convinced that blogs need a "gimmick" of some sort, something that provides a reason for the posts, and our travels are a good one. They have taken us to places as different as Aruba, Florida, Hawaii, New Hampshire, and as regular as Columbia, Durham, Atlanta.
Stay tuned to see what places and moments take our breath away next!
1 comment:
I love the title! Looking forward to reading about India and more :)
Post a Comment