Feb 12, 2008

Wknd of Feb 9

Saturday was fairly uneventful for me during the day. I was feeling rather lazy and spent most of the day not doing nearly as much as I needed to do. I think I get overwhelmed lately by my own to-do lists! By the time I felt truly motivated, I had less than 2 hours to work on stuff before getting ready to go out. A friend was in town from DC and a bunch of us had planned on a girls' night out. After much stressing over what to wear, I went out with them and had a fun time! Spent Sunday morning recovering from my late night out, and then ran a couple of errands. I made it to the Trader Joe's near my house, and bought a few things. I don't know how many times I've heard not to go to the grocery store hungry, but I did, and the end result was too many things in my shopping cart. But TJ's is hard to resist as they have so much good stuff (or so I've heard) that I was tempted to try!

This was M's wknd to do what he wanted, with minimal nagging or distractions from me to do other things. So, he started painting the stairwell. It's this pretty ash blue color (officially known as "orchid blue") and it is going to look really nice when done!

No comments: