- why political spouses (let's face it, it's typically wives) always stand next to their man during the press conferences related to outrageous scandals? My views are expressed very well by this article.
- why we still have to hear about Obama and Clinton. Why don't we Democrats have a nominee yet, and by that I mean Obama, so we can move on to the main contest?
- why this time I have stuck to my goal of working out 3x/week and I'm in my 5th week of doing so, but that kind of goal setting never worked before?! I figure if I keep wondering this aloud and if I keep telling people about it, I'm more likely to continue to stick to this goal.
- why someone's negative comments roll around in my head for days, but a compliment is typically forgotten 5 minutes later?!
"I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well" - Diane Ackerman
Mar 12, 2008
Today, I'm wondering...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Barack is doing well, but hasn't secured the ticket yet. I don't usually say this, but the Dems could learn a few things from the Repubes. This whole proportional assignment of delegates and dependence on superdelegates is kinda ridiculous. They need to model their nomination system after the Repubes and get on with it, for Peter's Sake.
Oh, and Ferraro is out of the circle in Clinton's campaign. She said that her comments had been taken out of context. I never thought I'd see the day when someone would claim that a Black man was advantaged by his race in a run for the office of President of the United States. How ridiculous is that??? My take on her comments - If he were a White man with the same credentials, he wouldn't be all that impressive, because it's not surprising when a White man is successful. But when a Black man is smart, eloquent, and politically savvy, now THAT'S impressive. Puh-LEEEEZE.
Post a Comment