"I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well" - Diane Ackerman
Mar 5, 2008
Girl time
My friend TZ drove up Fri evening to spend the wknd with me, and we had such a good time. We must have talked about everything from politics, to work stuff, to pop gossip, to books, to the latest in our lives... we never run out of stuff to talk about, just time to do so! We also made it to the Southern Spring Home & Garden Show, and tried a new Vietnamese restaurant near my house. That's about it! We had talked about getting pedicures, and going to the gym, which never happened! We typically always get some shopping in, but not this time. We had a laid-back, just-hanging-out kinda weekend, and it was exactly what I needed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment