Apr 30, 2008

M's ring tone

One of my biggest pet peeves is M not answering his cellphone... ugh, it drives me crazy! So imagine my dismay when we bought him a new phone and he kept missing (my) calls because his standard ringer options were too soft. He decided he needed to download new ring tones, to which I rolled my eyes, but went along with it anyway. He played around with his options for days, and kept asking for my input on which tone should be for me. I told him to make a decision and stop missing my calls! I had forgotten about this when he runs up while I'm getting ready one day to test a ring tone he had decided to assign to me. Imagine my surprise when he hits play and it's a song I really like from a Bollywood movie we had seen recently.

My bro always says M makes him look bad, because M is more Indian sometimes than he is. To me, it's just another example of how smart M is: rather fitting to have an Indian song for a ringtone for when your Indian wife calls ;)


If you want to hear a clip, visit www.jabwemetthefilm.com, click on "video," and then "Mauja Mauja."

No comments: