I decided to go through some boxes of old memorabilia/mementos, thinking I would get rid of a lot of it, and perhaps reduce the # of boxes I have of this stuff. It's not working, but that's my problem. What is more interesting is that while going through these items, I came across letters from a girl with whom I was in Argentina in '96. She and I kept in touch for a few years, but then college, life and distance intervened. I would love to find her again, just to see how she is doing!
I tried to use the Internet for this purpose, with mixed results. I looked her up on Facebook and MySpace, but couldn't find her that way. I also tried LinkedIn, and maybe I've found her. I sent her a message so we'll see if it is her. Not sure what I really accomplished by dragging out all of those boxes, but it is nice to remember someone from the past with whom I shared a lot of memories.
1 comment:
How fun! I drag out boxes and read old letters sometimes too! Hope you find her, it would be great to catch up!
Post a Comment