Jul 31, 2008

Work hard, Play hard

I've always admired people who live up to this mantra - you know, those people that know everyone, are super smart and super fun! I tend to work hard, but not really play hard. I think it's how my parents are, so it's no surprise. Well, lately, I've been working hard and playing hard, and can I just tell you that I'm tired?! Over the past week, work has been really busy, and I've had a lot of fun things to going on. So, I've been working longer hours and not getting enough sleep. Let's see - I had my birthday dinner, I went out with some girlfriends, M & I went boating with a big group of friends, I had a book club meeting, etc. Just when I think I've had enough, it's not over yet! We now have plans tomorrow for a late dinner with friends for a birthday celebration, and my cousin + hubby are in town so we will likely be with them on Friday. I can handle it, I think :)

No comments: