Jul 24, 2008

My Birthday!

I love my birthday, and think it should be a national holiday! As an adult though, I've realized that some years live up to the hype I create, and other years don't. This year lived up to my standards, even though it is a Wed, I worked today, and M is at work for the closing shift. I've gotten lots of emails and phone calls and Facebook posts, making me feel quite special! I also had dinner with 3 friends, which was fun and mostly made up for the fact that hubby is at work. I even made it to the temple, as I like to do on/around my bday. It's been a great day and I'm going to end it feeling very grateful for my good fortune.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Your b-day is 1 day before Brooke's and my hubby's - small world. Happy belated!!