Aug 22, 2008

Going to DC!

We're going to DC over Labor Day wknd! Here's how/why it came about... I went to Argentina for a month in '96 as part of an exchange. The lady I stayed with there, Rosa, is currently in DC visiting her son (who lives down the street from The White House no less, on Pennsylvania Ave.). I've visited her a couple of times in the past when she's been in the country, but I've found cheap flights and gone on my own. This time, I can't find a cheap flight, so M suggested we drive up for Labor Day wknd, and that way he can meet her too. We each have an aunt + a good friend who live in the area, and we'll be visiting them all. We have never been to DC together, so this will be fun! I hope we'll get to see some sights/museums too... will let you know.

No comments: