Aug 16, 2008

I stole this from another blog...

and thought it was a worthwhile exercise:

I am: full after eating Mexican for dinner.
I think:
too much.
I know:
multiple languages.
I have:
so much to be thankful for.
I wish:
there were more hours in the weekend.
I hate:
bodily fluids.
I miss:
working out regularly, and am trying to get back into it.
I fear:
that I'm not good enough.
I hear:
the 2008 Olympics - another diving event.
I smell:
nothing... maybe it's time to burn a candle.
I crave:
spicy foods.
I search:
for something to wear every morning... ugh, it's such a struggle.
I wonder:
how hard it would be to learn Mandarin.
I regre
t: only studying abroad in Seville for a semester (instead of a whole year)
I love:
my family.
I ache:
to travel more.
I am not:
without an opinion ;)
I believe:
in planning.
I dance:
on girls' nights out.
I sing:
rarely.
I cry:
when I'm angry or sad.
I fight:
with (only) M.
I never:
learned how to swim well, and would love to change that sometime in my life.
I always:
worry, even though it is futile.
I confuse:
idiomatic expressions.
I listen:
to NPR on the way to & from work.
I can usually be found:
doing too much.
I am scared:
about the state of world affairs.
I need:
for my desk to be organized, or I can't work.
I am h
appy about: Merlin (most of the time anyway).
I imagine:
what it will be like to have kids.

No comments: