We then walked through campus to head to Franklin St. While I've been in the town of Chapel Hill over the years (typically when visiting NW in Durham), I hadn't been on campus, and my has it changed a lot! There are new buildings everywhere! It was strange walking around; so much was familiar and yet it was so different. I'm glad we got to get away for a day to one of my favorite places. But I realized that to truly enjoy it, I need more time when there, and less time between visits!
"I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well" - Diane Ackerman
Oct 28, 2008
Chapel Hill
A few weeks ago, M and I and my bro (SS) decided to buy tix to a UNC football game. It had been years since I'd attended a game (since my time in school) and the team has been doing so well, we thought we'd make a day of it. That day was Sat 10/25, we were playing BC, and it was raining. I'm not enough of a sports fan-atic to sit through any game while getting wet, regardless of how I feel about the team. However, I'm too frugal to have spent $ on tix and then not go. Turned out our seats were high enough on the lower level that we were covered (by the upper level)! It was a good game, and we won!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment