Apr 12, 2009

Las Vegas

I've heard you either love it or hate it, and guess what? I loved Las Vegas! I think I enjoyed it so much because of how I did it: with a big group of girls for a bachelorette party, with lots of partying, and staying at a REALLY nice hotel. I was simply wowed by The Venetian and its architecture, and decor. Heck, the place even smelled wonderful... then again, the smell of jasmine is my all-time favorite, so they couldn't go wrong with that. I had a great time with my friends, and we did all kinds of fun things- hitting the nightclubs, eating breakfast before going to bed, wandering around looking at hotel lobbies (mainly for me since it was my 1st trip), pigging out at the delicious buffet at the Bellagio, etc. etc. Can't tell you too much now can I? After all, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas!

M is most certainly not off the hook in going to Vegas with me. I do think we'll have (more) fun if we go with a group, so that's what I will have to plan...

No comments: