"I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well" - Diane Ackerman
Apr 22, 2009
6th Anniversary
My new favorite saying is "the days are long, the years are short." It is by no means of my own creation (I wish), but rather something I picked up from reading this blog regularly. Isn't it so appropriate though? Anyway, it's what comes to mind as I write that M and I celebrated our 6th anniversary on Sun, 4/19. Six sounds like such a big #... you're definitely not in newlywed territory anymore! But, in the scheme of things, if we're fortunate, I bet we're going to look back on six and chuckle at how naive & young we were... about life, marriage, etc. We had a nice dinner at the restaurant that catered our wedding reception, took a picture of our little family (it's a tradition we started a few years ago), and ushered in Year 7...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment