"I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well" - Diane Ackerman
Jun 22, 2009
Greenville SC
I have cousins in the Greenville (SC) area that we hadn't visited in a while, so the 5 of us (Mom, Dad, bro included) went down on Fri eve to spend some time with them. We spent most of the time talking and eating, but also went to check out downtown Greenville and its charming, new-to-us park. They have a small river running through it, with rocks and a waterfall, and the surrounding area has been developed into quite the park, with an amphitheater, kids play area, special events areas, etc. They have new condos (seems like there are new condos everywhere!) and businesses around it too, making for a nice little area. Here are some pictures, if you want to see it for yourself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment