"I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well" - Diane Ackerman
Dec 9, 2009
Privacy Concerns
The less time I spend on social networks, blogs, etc. (which has been my norm lately), the more wary I am of spending any time on such things. Oh, I enjoy reading what other people write, and I am happy to comment on others' Facebook posts, but I have gotten very choosy over the past few months about what I put out there for public consumption. As a result, I have not put much out there. Is this a phase? Hopefully. Are there things going on in my life that make me want to control who knows what and when? Sure. Am I tired of a little TMI put out there by others? Definitely! I believe that these means of communication and staying in touch are here to stay, and I don't want to be in the dark. I'm just not sure of their place in my life right now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment