Oct 14, 2009

Oct 10 - Durham

I thought Sept went by at lightning speed, yet it is already Oct 14 tomorrow... when did that happen? It's another busy month, with lots going on at work (added and changing responsibilities, a few all-day trainings, etc.), and something going on every wknd.

I spent Oct 10 & 11 in Durham visiting my friend NW and her family. I got there a little after lunch time on Sat and went to bed sometime after 11p. I only tell you that because I had no concept of time the entire day. Between chatting it up with NW, and spending time with her 2 'lil ones under the age of 2, it's no wonder the day went by. It was amazing to see how taking care of babies and/or playing with them not only occupies every minute of your time when they're awake, it's also easy to lose track of time except as it concerns to their needs - meal time, bed time, etc. I have a whole new respect for NW, her hubby, and all the working parents out there!

NW also started a new adventure... she's now a Stylist for Stella & Dot and she held her "Launch Party" on Sun. It was fun to try on jewelry, eat yummy desserts, hang out with other women, and I'm glad I was able to be there!

No comments: