Jan 30, 2008

A Baby Boy (no, not ours)!

I take back my blog from yesterday... there ARE special moments in life all the time, although some are bigger than others! Today was one such moment. My oldest, and one of the dearest, friends had a baby boy today! You know we live in an Information Age when I get a text from her saying her water broke this morning, then another one saying the baby had arrived, followed by an email from the proud father with details and pics, and that's all in the same day. Of course, I much prefer that to the old days when I'm sure we'd have stopped being friends due to living in different towns, or I'd have heard about her baby through a letter that arrived weeks later.

Anyway, I'm very excited for them, and can't wait to see them, hopefully this Saturday. This is special!

No comments: