Since I started this blog, aside from planning the trip to India and then going there, I am torn between these 2 ideas: either life is just not full of moments worth capturing and sharing with the world, or everything is a moment. I'd love to hear what others have to say on this. Sure, we all get those (cheesy) forwards telling us to enjoy every moment, etc. etc., but sometimes life is just a cycle of waking up, going to work, doing the laundry, grocery shopping, paying the bills, feeding the cat, and then doing some more of that. Maybe I'm just saying all this to have something to post about? Although I think you have figured out that unless I am planning the next trip or on it, or have a major life moment, you can probably check in to this blog every so often to catch up (i.e. not daily or every other day).
The past 2 Monday evenings have been fun... M's dad was in town for business last week and came over for dinner, and today, my cousin from NJ was in town and came over for dinner. Who will come over next week, or perhaps I should make a point of inviting someone?
Would you believe I still haven't gotten the pics ready to share with the world? Am I holding myself to another unreasonable standard by expecting them to be done, or should they be done by now?
I'm actually ready to be planning the next trip, so I have something to look forward to...
1 comment:
I definitely think life has moments every day -- its a just a matter of acknowledging them. And perhaps, its a matter of opening yourself to discuss them in this public forum?
I'm up most nights now, can you tell? :P
Post a Comment