Jan 4, 2008

Jan 2

We were able to go to the temple and do what we needed to do, and then headed back on the bus at 2:30p.

We arrived in A'bad at ~9:30p, and ate dinner at home (we keep some late hours here, especially when it comes to meal times). My cousins that are here from England came by to visit, which was awesome! We'd seen the older one at my wedding in '03, and I hadn't seen his younger brother since '92! We hung out, and it was quite a scene to hear all of us talking- 2 of us speak British English, 3 of us speak American English, and 2 more in the room speak Indian English, and yet we were able to communicate at quite a fast pace regarding our adventures in India. The 2 from England have been here since the 24th, but between our travels and their own, this was the first time we were able to catch up. And, all of us leave on the 5th, so we don't have much time left.

It really stinks to realize that we leave in a couple of days, and it's back to reality :(

1 comment:

noyski said...

Reality does stink :( I've been back to work for almost 2 days now. I hope you and M have a safe trip back. I miss you and I'm looking forward to catching up soon!