Jan 20, 2008

NW's Baby Shower

I drove up to Durham today to attend NW's baby shower! It's been so special to be a part of her life as she experiences this milestone. She has kept a blog from the beginning, so I've gotten to learn a lot about pregnancy, etc. Considering I knew very little prior to this, it has been eye-opening!

The weather forecast was ominous today, but as usual, they didn't get it quite right, and I am glad I did not let that stop me from driving up and back in the same day. It was so good to see her as the last time we saw each other was in August. And, it's awesome to attend events like these and feel all the love in the room.

1 comment:

noyski said...

Thanks for making it to the shower despite the messy weather. It was great to see you! Looking forward to seeing you again :)