Jan 17, 2008

Pictures... coming soon!

I have heard from many of you wanting to see pics from our trip and I am working on it! I am trying to organize them such that those interested in seeing our sightseeing pics aren't stuck wading through tons of family snapshots, and vice versa. I am also debating whether I want to get a book published of our pics through one of those websites where you can do that, but that's more for those who can see the pics in person. Regardless of what I decide, I will have them online very soon. This upcoming long wknd (for us bank folks) should help with this.

Meanwhile, you can see a few of them scrolling through on your right. Or, you can visit http://www.flickr.com/photos/m-n-biggins/ for more.

P.S. I'm not done with this blog simply because our trip to India is over. I may not post to it as often, but you may want to check back for the next trip or moment that pops up!

No comments: