Feb 20, 2008

$ to Obama

I have been politically engaged for as long as I can remember, and certainly since I've been old enough to vote, and never once have I been inspired to give a candidate my hard-earned money!

Barack Obama inspires me in a way that I was actually compelled to give him money! It's not anything that will make a big difference in his campaign, nor is it even close to the $2,300 limit one can give per election (who knew that the primary and general elections are considered 2 different ones - it sure feels like 1 LONG process to me!). But, it felt good to join the hundreds of thousands of people who have given money to him. It felt good to know that my little bit just may help him win the nomination and then the election. Why? Because he inspires me, and I'm ready for Change!

Visit his website if you want to learn more...

No comments: