- watching a lot of college basketball... Heels all the way, baby!
- working out regularly (yay!)
- having lunch or dinner with different friends to catch up
- enjoying what Uptown Charlotte has to offer - M and I went to dinner and a Bobcats game on Mon night with a coworker and his wife; last Thurs, we had dinner and went to an opera
- not spending much time on the computer (too caught up in doing the above), so I've spent the last 3 hours "catching up."
- trying to entertain more... took a small step by having my Aunt & Uncle over for dinner last Sat
- very positive about my work. I got my review today and was pleased with it, which means I better continue to stay positive and to work hard!
- trying to ignore news about the Democratic primary. Worrying about it is only going to be bad for me, and I don't single-handedly control the outcome. I signed up just now with the Obama campaign in NC to help register people to vote. That, and voting myself is all I can do.
- trying to get more sleep, but I have completely blown it for tonight!
"I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well" - Diane Ackerman
Apr 3, 2008
Lately...
Yes, it's been a while since I posted. Lately, I have been:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment