It is so nice to be home! I left Clinton around 3 and got home around 5. Sad that I was excited to pay only $3.72/gallon for gas down there. The drive was uneventful, and it wasn't that long, but I was so tired and sleepy. I listened to some music and NPR (I'd missed it all week!), and interjected a couple of phone calls in order to stay awake. It was great to see M and Merlin when I got home. I lounged around, ate some Qdoba (very excited about real food after eating cafeteria food all week), and fell asleep around 7:30p. Woke up today at 10:45a, and don't feel like doing much so I won't!
My birthday is this coming week, planning to go see my friend NW in Durham in early August, and just bought tickets to UNC v. Boston College on Oct 25... just some small things to look forward to!
No comments:
Post a Comment