I started the day feeling more refreshed; not sure why since I'm still sleep-deprived. Helped the students finish up Quarter 6 on their simulation. Unfortunately, we dropped to #2 in Quarter 5, and then ended the game at #3. It's okay though because they learned a lot, and I think I learned a lot about providing guidance.
The evening activity was a banquet followed by a dance. Thursday nights at Business Week are always the craziest due to the dance, and it being the students' final night away from home! We had a bit of drama last night, but nothing I want to post on this. It's Friday now, and I have finished up with the classroom portion. I will see my students 1 more time at the graduation assembly, and then we all head home to crash!
Woke up yesterday at 7a, took a 30 min nap, and went to bed around 1:45a.
No comments:
Post a Comment