I am spending this week in Clinton, SC at Presbyterian College as a Company Advisor (CA) for SC Business Week. I did it last year too, but I got to be a co-CA to someone who had lots of experience; this year, I'm on my own!
We arrived yesterday and it was good to see everyone that I knew from last year and meet the new folks. We did a bit of training and went through the week's agenda so we'd know what to expect. Then, I had some time to settle into my dorm room (it's in their International Dorm, so we have individual rooms and bathrooms). We also had a nice dinner at a fancy restaurant here (the SC Chamber tried to take good care of us since we work so hard all week!). I am headed to bed around 11p and I think that's the earliest I'll go to bed all week. Wish me luck on having my own class this year... it'll be about 14 students, and they arrive tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment