Woke up today at 7a and going to bed now @ about 1a. May need to start making time for afternoon naps starting tomorrow...
"I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well" - Diane Ackerman
Jul 15, 2008
SC Business Week - Day 3
Another day down! Things are going well. My Company is leading the simulation and has been for 2 quarters now, which is exciting! 3 more to go and things can change, but I'm satisfied to know that I've provided good enough guidance to get them here. I'm getting to know my students better, and vice versa. One of them told me today that she thought I was mean at first (when I was going over the rules), but that afterwards she realized I was cool... I think that means I've passed! We watched We Are Marshall at Movie Night tonight. I hadn't seen it; great story, and I enjoyed it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment