Jul 17, 2008

SC Business Week - Day 4

My company is still leading the simulation at the end of Quarter 4! They have come together nicely for a team banner and cheer they had to prepare to present in front of 12 other teams. They didn't win either, nor have they won any other little competitions we have held, but I figure the best "revenge" would be to win the simulation :) Only 2 more quarters to go...

We held Business Week Olympics tonight for the students, with relay races, and that was fun. Later, while hanging out with other CAs, I mastered the hula hoop! Given that this is only the 2nd time I have hula hooped (not a word, but how do you convey that?!), and the first time was at Business Week last year, I'm impressed.

Woke up at 7a, took a 25 min nap, and went to bed at 1a. Couldn't do without a nap today as I'm getting more and more worn out.

No comments: