Sep 29, 2008

A date!

M & I went on a date today, and had a wonderful time! In spite of our decision to go on weekly dates, it has been quite a (long) time since we have actually been on one. Life tends to get in the way, and we let it too easily. So, when I scored 2 free tix to see Celtic Crossroads today, we decided to make it a date. I heard about their show a few weeks ago, but I decided not to spend the $ on tix. I was quite pleased when the free tix came along as a giveaway by our Arts & Science Council. It was fun to get semi-dressed up, and their performance was great! It's a group of 7 highly talented artists who each play multiple instruments! We even bought their CD at the end of the show (I'm convinced the free tix made it easier for me to part with $ because I'm usually the frugal one). We then went to Brixx for dinner. All in all, it was a fun Sunday. Wish we did this more often. Then again, it wouldn't be special if we did it all the time ;)

No comments: