- Took Merlin to the vet and he's lost 3 lbs (in 6 months). We think he is lovable just the way he is but the vet wants him to lose some weight, so this is great progress!
- Went to a housewarming/birthday party for a friend.
- Caught up with different friends over lunch or dinner.
- Am playing matchmaker to 2 people (cross your fingers!) tomorrow.
- Start this new program on Thursday.
- Will be hanging out at the Southern Women's Show for the annual Dress for Success fundraiser. Andie McDowell is supposed to speak, there will be wine/hors d'oeuvres, a goodie bag, and best of all, a few friends with whom to enjoy this!
- Have also been lazy on the weekends and not done enough cleaning, errand-running, etc. Instead, I have slept a lot, and read a lot. I'm blaming it on all the stress in the financial services industry, and my hectic schedule on the weekdays... well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
- Can't wait until this weekend, which I'm spending in Durham with the Ws.
"I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well" - Diane Ackerman
Sep 17, 2008
Various, Misc., etc.
It's been a hectic couple of weeks since Labor Day wknd. I...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment