Dec 21, 2008

X-mas Celebration I

Wow, I seem to have taken quite the hiatus from this, haven't I?! Not because life hasn't been full of moments, but simply because I have not taken the time to write. That, and reality has intervened such that I have not been looking forward to/daydreaming about/planning for the Dubai/Muscat trip the way I typically would for such a trip! It is 2-3 trips away from upcoming plans, and so those are more top of mind. However, I better make time to focus on that big trip soon, and I will write about it as I do. Anyway, back to the present...

We had our first X-mas celebration today, with the Ws, Ps, and Ss, at the S residence in Pfafftown (near Winston-Salem). It was wonderful to see everyone and spend some time together. I'm so glad we made plans to do this. This is what the holidays are about, getting to spend time with loved ones! We still have a few more of these gatherings over the coming 2 weeks, and I'm looking forward to them all.

No comments: