"I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well" - Diane Ackerman
Jan 28, 2009
A fun conference
This is the 3rd year that I am attending the NC Conference for Women, and I am really looking forward to it. While it may be a conference, and I will be there with some of the women from my work and our clients, it actually feels like a day of pampering. I feel very fortunate that I get to go to these types of things through my job. I have heard Lisa Ling speak before (at another Wachovia-sponsored women's event), and I am curious to hear what she has to say this time. I may also go listen to Alek Wek's story...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment