Week 1 at new job is already over, and boy, did the time fly! After taking in all kinds of new things all week, from how to get to/from work to meeting new people to learning a lot of new material, it was so nice to have a weekend to take a break and a breath.
We went to the Farmer's Market around the corner on Sat morning, and then to Teddy Roosevelt Island (Park) for a long walk afterwards. It was so nice to enjoy the sunshine and fresh air. Then we found our Target here, ate out for dinner and called it a day. I spent most of Sun doing work stuff, and then went to see cousins who live nearby.
Also started my 9th month this wknd... Hard to believe we'll have a 'lil one in about 2 months! Guess I'm not going to be doing the usual nesting thing given all the unknowns in our life at the present. I just know I'm enjoying feeling him move, and the anticipation of meeting him soon (although no sooner than expected, please).
No comments:
Post a Comment