- Had dinner with our group of good friends, and introduced our babies to each other! There were 5 babies born in a period of 1 month and 2 days among myself and 3 friends, and 4 of the babies were present. It was interesting to observe how different our time together is now spent (vs. the partying days of the past). While it was chaotic with trying to take care of all of the babies' needs, it was also so very satisfying.
- Took S to the Hindu Center. This is where we got married, and the only place of worship I have really known.
- Spent a very frazzled afternoon with my BFF and her family. She was so generous to take pics of S (including the one we used for his birth announcement), while her hubby and mine and my bro tried to keep her boys distracted and busy. Check out her work!
- M went to the Panthers game with my bro.
- Enjoyed watching my parents and bro go nuts over S even more, and tried not to think about how far we will be from them very soon.
"I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well" - Diane Ackerman
Aug 30, 2010
CLT Visit - II
During the 2nd half of our time in CLT, we:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment