"I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well" - Diane Ackerman
Mar 23, 2010
Wknd in ATL, Mar 20-21, 2010
A few weeks ago, my friend TZ and I planned for me to spend this weekend with her in ATL. We try to do this every so often and yet months tend to go by between our visits (due to life). This wasn't nearly the carefree visit it was intended to be due to a family event earlier this month that also took place in the ATL area, but we made the most of it. M and I decided to make the trip together (instead of me going solo), and my parents and bro joined us in order to spend time with my ATL cousins and aunt-and-uncle visiting from India. We enjoyed the quality family time and then went to TZ's. M opted to hang out at her place, napping and watching college b-ball (can't blame the guy!), while TZ and I went shopping. She is my lucky charm when it comes to shopping because I always find a bunch of stuff when we hit the mall together... Thankfully, that does not happen too often due to distance! We picked up pizza+salad on the way home, and the 3 of us hung out watching more college b-ball. We enjoyed a nice brunch together on Sunday, and then parted ways. It was such a short but enjoyable visit; like last weekend, sometimes it's the quality of time that counts and not the quantity!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment